Titan Utility Services is seeking hardworking, motivated individuals to fill Onsite Technician/Laborer positions. This person must make customer service and team work a top priority.
– Interacting professionally with customers
– Help driving crew to and from job locations
– Clean and prepare equipment for inspections
– Pulling and loading miscellaneous items from customer units
– Testing and inspection of high voltage safety equipment
– Help maintain company equipment
– Must pass drug screening
– Ability to travel (in and out of state) in a 14 days on, 7 days off schedule
– Clean driving record
– Ability to lift over 50 pounds
– 12-14 hour shifts in the elements
– Employee will be given the opportunity for a raise after 90 day probation period
– Opportunity for career advancement and promotion from within
– No experience needed, paid on the job training provided
– We are aggressively growing and are looking for someone that can potentially run a crew and work closely with customers.
– Lodging paid by company during travel periods
– $50/Day Per Diem during travel periods
– Paid travel time contingent upon a clean driving record
– Company vehicle is provided for travel periods
– Paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance and dental insurance offered
– 12 hour shift
– Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Position has potential to earn up to $75,00 annually all compensation considered.
Upward progression available with initiative from employee; possible to move to Foreman position within 18 months.
Call for more information (225) 209-6300